There are still tickets available for the 2013 PCOP raffle! It is now a 50/50 raffle, which means that the person who holds the winning ticket will receive a cash prize of 50% of the proceeds, and the church will receive the other 50%.
Why on earth would you want to buy a raffle ticket? Well, because the money we receive will help us fully fund some amazing ministries, including:
* a weekly PADS shelter for our neighbors who struggle with homelessness;
* supporting women and children leaving abusive situations, through WINGS;
* the Palatine Township's various programs including the Food Pantry, Adopt-A-Family, Thanksgiving Baskets, and Project Apple Tree;
* a community garden that offers fresh produce through the Food Pantry;
* The Night Ministry, Red Cross Blood Drive, Habitat for Humanity, Juna Amagara, and other national and international programs that help people in need;
* offering shelter and food through the Transient Assistance Program;
* directly helping people in times of need, whether grief, illness, tragedy, celebration, or transition;
* providing a safe and nurturing space for people young and old to build community, learn, serve, and grow.
Tickets are $25, the odds are highly in your favor, and the deadline is midnight, November 1st! The drawing will be held on Sunday, November 3rd.
Buy your ticket(s) today at the church office: 847.358.4650 or stop by between 9 and 5, Monday through Thursday.